Tyres for FORD Mondeo
Ford Mondeo Tyres – All years, models and sizes available
Ford Mondeo is a popular car for city dwellers ever since it was launched in 1992. With high sales in the past few years, tyres for Ford Mondeo are a huge industry in itself. Being the 'world car', there are multiple models with many tyre sizes. Currently in its 4th generation, this car can comfortably wear many sizes from various manufacturers. Here are some options:
- Goodyear Optilife – This long lasting tyre offers good grip levels and precise streering response. Buy them for the long haul particularly for city driving.
- Achilles radial – Another good option for city dwellers. This car promises long life with good cornering ability and short braking distance.
- Michelin Primacy HP – This is ideal for high power models as it is high on performance and offers low noise levels.
- Michelin Energy Saver Plus – This fuel saving option is good for low power models. It lasts long, brakes better and delivers a comfortable ride.
- Goodyear EfficientGrip – It offers good braking capabilities, saves fuel and offers good handling characteristics.
Browse our range of Ford Mondeo tyres
The most popular sizes bought by cusomers are 195/50 R15 82 H, 175/65 R14 82 T and 175/65 R14 82 H. You can select Ford Mondeo tyres as per the size, car model year, diameter size and other factors. Have a particular model in mind? Check out our Ford Mondeo tyres range at eiretyres.com.